viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Sheep(pink floyd) puse una parte


Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away,
only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air
You better watch out, there may be dogs about.
I've looked over Jordan,
and I have seen things are not what they seem.
What do you get for pretending the dangers not real.
Meek and obedient you follow the leader down well trodden corridors,
into the valley of steel.
What a surprise ! A look of terminal shock in your eyes.
Now things are really what they seem.
No, this is no bad dream.
The Lord is my shepherd.
I shall not want
He makes me down to lie.
Through pastures green
He leadeth me the silent waters by.
With bright knives

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

el uso mi cabeza como un revólver(!)

Datos personales

Mi foto
Me gusta mucho escuchar música ,es mi pasion,te diría que de todo pero no jaja,rock & pop ,pero no pop como las putas de britney spears ,miley cyrus y todas esas bobitas, algo como un pop psicodelico (MGMT) Cumbia tampoco ,hate it, al igual que el reggaeton que lo odio con toda mi alma, y bueno te puedo decir que me gusta mucho R&B , Indie, Rock and roll ,alternativo,psicodelico,mucho mucho jaja,podria incluir el folk además del rock pero no soy amante de este tipo de música (: