sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

Who needs love?



Mi cara de loca & yo les dejamos un saludito (?)

Una de Razorlight: carajo hace mas de un mes no escuchaba esta banda

Oooh darling who needs love?Who needs a heaven up above?Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I

Oooh darling who needs the rain?

Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?

Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I

No I don't need that at all, not I

I'm, tired of love

Yeah, sick of love♥

I've taken more than enough

Oooh darling who needs the night?

The sacred hours, the fading life

Who needs the morning, and the joy it brings, not I

I've got my mind on other things, not I

Oooh darling who needs joy?Who needs a perfect girl or boy?And who needs to draw, that person near, not I

Because they always disappear, not I

And you know, I'm, tired of love

Yeah

Yeah I'm, sick of love

Yeah

You give me more than enough

I'm gone!Oooh darling who needs love?Who needs a heaven up above?Who needs all the arguments, who needs to be right, not I

But I just can't give up without a fight, not I

No I just can't give up without a fight, not I

No I just can't give up without a fight, not I

No no no not I

Ooh no no not I

No no no no no not I

1 comentario:

el uso mi cabeza como un revólver(!)

Datos personales

Mi foto
Me gusta mucho escuchar música ,es mi pasion,te diría que de todo pero no jaja,rock & pop ,pero no pop como las putas de britney spears ,miley cyrus y todas esas bobitas, algo como un pop psicodelico (MGMT) Cumbia tampoco ,hate it, al igual que el reggaeton que lo odio con toda mi alma, y bueno te puedo decir que me gusta mucho R&B , Indie, Rock and roll ,alternativo,psicodelico,mucho mucho jaja,podria incluir el folk además del rock pero no soy amante de este tipo de música (: